PREFA has been characterised by outstanding excellence and innovation since 1946. If you too would like to become part of the team, you can find our job offers here. Our installation partners are also continuously searching for hard-working apprentices and skilled workers.
- TECHNICAL ADVISOR AND TRAINER
This is a full-time position as an employee of our UK company. Initially based at home, working from a new office / PREFA Academy in the Midlands area in the future. The successful candidate will ideally live in the Midlands area and will be prepared to travel across the UK & IRL.
IN YOUR ROLE AS APPLICATION ENGINEER AND TRAINER YOU WILL:
- Support the Sales team in technical matters (draw up plans, determine quantities based on plans, give technical advice regarding what is feasible and possible)
- Provide on-site support for contractors, including at building sites (training and presentation of PREFA products)
- Heading up the PREFA Academy and developing the training content, on an on-going basis.
- Develop and adapt the technical documentation to market realities (installation instructions, planning documents, drawings)
- Provide training in PREFA products at the PREFA Academy for contractors
- Build prototypes (small, hand-built models)
- Ideally, you have a qualification as a metalwork specialist or roofer with experience on buildings sites
- Good technical understanding and a hands-on mentality
- An established network among roofing and cladding contractors, distributors and architects (desirable)
- Knowledge and skills in the area of metal roofing and rain screen cladding
- Basic IT skills (Word, Outlook,...)
- Good communication skills
- Willing and able to travel within Great Britain and Ireland
Training in our complete range of products will be provided in one of our PREFA Academies (partially in Austria). During this training period you will learn how our systems work both in practice and in theory.
- Competitive salary (negotiable)
- Company car plus laptop and company phone
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please send your cover letter and C.V. to:
PREFA UK Ltd
T +43 2762 502-836
NOT FOUND A SUITABLE JOB?
You can’t find a suitable job but can imagine working for PREFA, the roof as strong as a bull? Then, please contact us. We might just be preparing the right job for you.
We would be delighted to get to know you! Please send your detailed application documents to:
Reinhard Riedl, Marketing & Sales International
PREFA UK Ltd