Are you currently installing PREFA products for the first time or do you require expert on-site assistance at a difficult site? No problem – our PREFA expert installers will be delighted to support you and give you important and competent advice so that you are perfectly equipped for your next PREFA project. We would like to point out that this service does not provide installation assistance.
IN ORDER TO BE IN A POSITION TO RECEIVE OUR EXPERT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION ON-SITE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
- You must have attended the PREFA Academy where you will have acquired the necessary technical skills
- The substructure must be completed (hips and ridges, valleys, skip sheathing must all be finished)
- The gutters must have been installed (if necessary: gutter ice strips, eaves aprons, sheet facing, etc.)
- The building site is adequately secured
- You have all the necessary tools are at the ready: e.g. metal-working tools, chalk line, mail bag with a double pouch